PBKS vs RCB Match Preview:
PBKS vs RCB: The mighty RCB will come into a face-off with Punjab Kings in the Match 27 of the IPL 2021 at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on Friday.
RCB squad has been the talk of the town in the IPL 2021 due to its impressive outing with five wins registered in six games. AB De Villiers is the center of attraction in the RCB squad due to his power-pack 75 runs knock in the previous clash against the Delhi Capitals. Displaying a spectacular show with both bat & ball RCB is all set to reserve their spot in the IPL 2021 playoffs. But RCB needs to make sure that their Captain Virat Kohli & star spinner Yuzvendra Chahal deliver soon rather than later with the bat & the ball. The duo is yet to perform well in the ongoing IPL 2021.
RCB will face PBKS in today’s clash who have faced highs & lows in this season. By winning just two clashes out of four games played in the IPL 2021, the PBKS are looking forward to getting their campaign back on track. While KL Rahul has maintained his good form at the top order the rest of the players haven’t performed consistently. The responsibility of delivering with the ball is on Mohammed Shami & youngster Arshdeep Singh against RCB’s in-form batting unit that consists of AB de Villiers & Glenn Maxwell.
RCB looks more dominant than PBKS considering their current form in the IPL 2021. PBKS has tried to improve their performance in the previous few games which they will aim to carry forward in today’s match. Two teams with bets of bets players coming into a face-off, we should expect a nail-biting contest today at the Narendra Modi Stadium.
Both the teams have big guns in their squads. However, looking at recent records & team combination RCB looks stronger than Punjab Kings. When both the teams will come into a face-off in today’s clash, RCB would overshadow the PBKS squad.
Cricketflicker Prediction: RCB to win today’s clash.
PBKS vs RCB Match Details
Date: 30th April 2021 (Friday).
Time: 7:30 PM IST.
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
Head to Head Records:
Certain points need to be considered when RCB & PBKS Head to Head records are looked upon:
- Punjab Kings proudly holds 14-12 head to head advantage over RCB
- In the last IPL season, PBKS had beaten RCB on both the league stage matches.
- Total number of matches played between RCB & PBKS: 26
- Matches won by PBKS: 14
- Total Number of matches won by RCB: 12
- Most runs for PBKS: KL Rahul with 321 runs
- Maximum run-scorer for RCB: AB De Villiers with 692 runs
- Highest wicket-taker for PBKS: Murugan Ashwin with 6 wickets
- Maximum wicket-taker for RCB: Yuzvendra Chahal with 21 wickets
- Highest catches taken for PBKS: Mandeep Singh with 4 catches
- Maximum catches taken for RCB: AB De Villiers with 13 catches.