Happy Birthday Harbhajan Singh: Former India spinner Harbhajan Singh on Saturday celebrated his 41st birthday with his wife Geeta Basra & daughter. Recently a video has been shared on Instagram in which Harbhajan Singh can be seen cutting the cake with his daughter & his wife Geeta Basra was seen standing beside him.
India Captain Virat Kohli & former cricketer VVS Laxman has also led wishes for India’s veteran spinner on the special occasion of his birthday. “Happy birthday Bhajju Pa. God bless you with a good life and lots of happiness. @harbhajan_singh,” Virat Kohli tweeted.
While Laxman also took to Twitter to wish Harbhajan, he wrote, “Wishing @harbhajan_singh a very Happy Birthday. May you experience the depth of love and a peak of happiness. Have a great day and a fabulous year ahead #HarbhajanSingh.”
Kuldeep Yadav, BCCI, ICC also congratulated Harbhajan Singh on the joyous occasion of his birthday. BCCI took to Twitter & wished the former spinner in a special way by highlighting his achievements in the cricketing world. The BCCI wrote, “2007 World T20 & 2011 World Cup-winner. 1st Indian to scalp a Test hat-trick. 367 intl. games, 711 intl. wickets & 3,569 intl. runs. Here’s wishing Harbhajan Singh — one of the finest to represent #TeamIndia — a very happy birthday“.
Harbhajan Singh’s Achievements:
Harbhajan Singh is an inspiration for all the budding cricketers in India. He has won several accolades during his long illustrious career in the Cricketing world. Let’s have a look at his major accomplishments as a spinner:
- Harbhajan Singh is the third highest wicket-taker for India. He has sclaped 417 wickets in 103 tests at an average of 32.46 with 269 ODI wickets and 25 T20I wickets to his name.
- Bhajji was a vital cog in India’s World Cup winning squads in the 2007 T20 World Cup and the 2011 ODI World Cup. In 2011 World Cup ‘Bhajji’ scalped nine wickets at an economy rate of 4.48.
- Harbhajan has enjoyed a successful career in the IPL. He has won three title with Mumbai Indians team in 2013, 2015 and 2017. He has won the IPL 2018 trophy with CSK squad. Currnetly he is playing for KKR & was released by CSK in last year’s auction.
- Bhajji has played 160 IPL matches with an average of 26.44. He has sclaped 150 wickets in the IPL & is the fifth highest wicket-taker in the history of the IPL.
- In 2001 Border Gavaskar Trophy, Harbhajan scalped 32 wickets & became the first Indian bowler to take a hat-trick in Test Cricket. He was awarded as the ‘Man of the Series’ for his outstanding bowling spell that helped India to win the Border Gavaskar Series.
Cricketflicker wishes India’s very own Harbhajan Singh a very Happy Birthday!